UP SI Admit Card 2021
Uttar Pradesh SI Admit Card 2021 has been released on the official website on 9th November 2021. Candidates who have been waiting for a long time can download the admit card from the link provided in this article. The exam is scheduled to be held from 12th November 2021 to 2nd November 2021. It is suggested that the candidates bookmark this article for more information.
UP SI Admit Card 2021 Overview
Uttar Pradesh Police Department will conduct an exam for the recruitment of Uttar Pradesh Sub-Inspector. The aspirants who have been waiting for the UP SI Admit Card 2021 can refer to the table provided below:
|Name of the Department||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB)|
|Recruitment||Sub Inspector (SI) Civil Police, Platoon Commander/Sub-Inspector Armed Police, and Fire Service Second Officer|
|Number of vacancies available||9534 posts|
|Selection steps for UP Police Sub Inspector||
|UP Police SI Admit Card 2021||9th November 2021|
|Exam Date for UP Police SI 2021||
UP SI Exam Date & City Intimation Link
UP Police has activated the link to check your exam date and exam city on 02nd November 2021. The exam has been revised to be held in three phases which are as- Phase 1: 12th to 17th November 2021, Phase 2: 19th to 24th November 2021, and Phase 3: 27th November to 02nd December 2021. The candidates who have applied for UP SI Police Recruitment can click on the below link and check their allotted exam date and city by entering the Registration No. and Password.
UP SI Admit Card Download Link
Details of the Exam Date have been announced by the officials of the Uttar Pradesh Department on their website. As per the latest notification, the exam will be conducted from 12th November 2021 – 2nd December 2021. The UP Police SI Admit Card 2021 has been released on 9th November 2021. The candidates who have applied online for UP SI Recruitment 2021 can download UP SI Admit Card 2021 from the direct download link given below.
How to Download UP Police SI Admit Card 2021?
Following are the steps to download UP Police SI Admit Card 2021:
- Visit the official website @www.uppbpb.gov.in or directly click on the link above to download the UP SI Admit Card.
- On the homepage, search for the notification regarding the UP Police SI Admit Card 2021 and click on that link.
- A new page will appear on your screen, enter your UP Police SI Exam 2021 Registration Number and Password.
- Click on Submit.
- The UP SI admit card 2021 will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of the Uttar Pradesh Police SI Call letter 2021.
The candidates who will be appearing for the exam must carry the following documents with them to successfully enter the exam center:
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
The candidates are suggested not to carry Ration Card for their ID proof as it is no longer accepted as valid Photo ID proof.
Details Mentioned in the UP Police SI Admit Card 2021
Following details are mentioned in the UP Police SI Admit Card 2021:
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration number
- DOB of the candidate
- Category of the candidate
- UP Police SI Exam Date & Time
- Exam Centre Venue
- Reporting Time
- Date of exam
- Photograph of candidate
- Gender of the candidate (Male/Female)
- Father’s Name
- Signature/Thumb impression of the applicant
- Space for the sign of invigilator
- Important instructions for the candidates.
UP SI Exam Pattern 2021
The candidates must be familiar with the exam pattern to clear the CBT exam. The CBT exam will be conducted in 3 Phases and 3 shifts (Morning, Afternoon and Evening). The exam pattern is as follows:
|General Hindi||40||100||2 hours (120 minutes)|
|Law/ Constitution and General Knowledge||40||100|
|Numerical & Mental Ability Test||40||100|
|Mental Aptitude Test/Intelligence Test/Test of Reasoning||40||100|
Important Instructions for Candidates
The candidates who are going to appear in the exam must take the following points into consideration:
- Carry a blue or black ball-point pen to the UP SI Exam center.
- The candidates must paste their passport-size pictures in the space provided on the admit card and carry extra photos in case of an emergency.
- The candidates must report about 1.5 hours before the exam hall.
- Do not carry electronic items such as mobile phones or other gadgets, chits, etc. to the exam hall.
- Keep all your documents ready to be carried to the exam hall beforehand.
Connect with Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board in case of any error or mistake in the UP SI Admit Card 2021.
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address – Tulsi Ganga Complex,19 C Vidhan Sabha Marg Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001
UP Police SI Admit Card 2021: FAQ’s
Q. When will the UP Sub Inspector Exam be conducted?
Ans. The date of UP SI Exam 2021 will be conducted from 12th November 2021 – 2nd December 2021.
Q. Where can I easily download the UP SI Admit Card 2021?
Ans. The direct link for UP SI Admit Card 2021 has been made available for download in this article or the candidates can visit the official website.
Q. How many questions will be there in the UP SI Exam 2021?
Ans. There will be 160 total questions in the exam
Q. What is the official website link for downloading the UP SI Admit Card 2021?
Ans. The official website to download is uppbpp.gov.in
Q. What is the selection process of UP SI 2021?
Ans. The whole selection process consists of getting selected in the written exam, appearing for the PST & document verification and finally Physical Efficiency Test (PET).