TMC Nurse Recruitment 2021
TMC Nurse Recruitment 2021: Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) has invited online applications for Nurse as well as several medical and non-medical posts on the official website. Interested candidates can apply online from 3rd November 2021 to 29th November 2021. It is recommended that the candidates bookmark this article for information about vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process and salary.
TMC Nurse Recruitment 2021 – Overview
Tata Memorial Hospital has released 112 vacancies for medical and non-medical posts including Nurse, Technician, Assistant Nursing Superintendent etc. Selected candidates will be placed in Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre (HBCH & RC) at Mullanpur, Punjab and Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai (Maharashtra) depending upon the number of candidates and discretion of the management. The candidates can refer to the table below:
|Name of Organization||Tata Memorial Centre|
|Number of Vacancies||112|
|Name of Post(s)||Nurse, Technician, Assistant Nursing Superintendent, Scientific Officer, Scientific Assistant etc.|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date of Online Application||3rd November 2021|
|Closing Date of Online Application||29th November 2021|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
|Job Location||HBCH & RC, Punjab and/or TMH, Mumbai|
TMC Nurse Recruitment Notification
The candidates who are applying for TMC Nurse Recruitment 2021 must read all the details specified in the recruitment notification. Interested candidates can download the notification from the official website or from the link provided below:
TMC Nurse Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy
TMC has released a total of 112 vacancies for various medical and non-medical posts. The vacancy table is given below:
|Assistant Nursing Superintendent||04|
|Scientific Assistant C Nuclear Medicine||01|
|Scientific Officer SB Biomedical||02|
TMC Nurse Recruitment 2021 – Application Link
Online applications for TMC Nurse Recruitment 2021 have started from 3rd November 2021. The candidates must first ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions for the post they will be applying for. The application links for each post is given in the table below:
|Nurse, Assistant Nursing Superintendent, Technician, Scientific Assistant & Officer, Officer-In-Charge (Non-Medical)|
|Assistant Radiologist D (Medical)|
Steps to Apply Online for TMC Recruitment 2021
The candidates who are applying for TMC Nurse Recruitment 2021 can follow the steps given below to apply online:
- Visit the official website @tmc.gov.in or click on the link against the post you are applying for (Medical/Non-Medical).
- Fill in the details related to Personal Information carefully and then click on Save and then Next.
- The candidate will receive an Application ID and Password through the registered email ID to access and update the application form.
- Now the candidate must enter the details related to the Educational Qualification and current Employment details. Click on Save and then Next to proceed.
- After Educational Qualification, the candidate will enter experience details. Click on Save and then Next. Till this stage, the candidate can make changes to the application form by clicking on the Back button.
- Fill in the remaining details and click on Save and Next.
- The candidate must click on Submit and Print so that all the data is stored in the database. Take a printout of the application form. Shortly after the submission, the candidate will receive an email for confirmation. No further changes can be made to the application form.
- Pay the application fee through a credit/debit card.
- The candidate must print the Receipt of successful payment and final submission of the application form by entering the Application ID and Password. Then click on Submit and Print.
The candidate must pay the application fee from 3rd November 2021 to 29th November 2021. The application fees is given in the table given below: