RBI Assistant Syllabus 2021 is a big query for all the aspirants related to the RBI Assistant exam. As notified, the notification of RBI Assistant Recruitment 2021 has been released for the recruitment of RBI Assistant post, we have provided necessary details of the exam here while taking into account the past trends of the exam. Candidates may refer to the given topics as listed in the official syllabus of RBI Assistant Recruitment 2021.
RBI Assistant Syllabus 2021
The pattern includes prelims and a mains stage, which will be followed by a Language Proficiency Test(LPT). RBI Assistant Syllabus for each Stage has been provided. Now the candidates need to go through the mentioned details to know everything about the Syllabus of RBI Assistant.
Like a normal Bank exam, the RBI Assistant exam has the sections of the exam are similar. these sections are listed below:
- Quantitative Aptitude or Quant Syllabus covers the topics from Mathematical knowledge up to 10th standard level or Secondary school level.
- General Awareness or GA Syllabus includes current and previous concepts of general knowledge about India and the world covering history, polity, and geography.
- The English Language includes the concepts of grammar and usage of language.
- Reasoning Ability includes the candidate’s test to determine their rational thinking ability.
The candidates provisionally shortlisted from the main online examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). The language proficiency test will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned as detailed below). Candidates not proficient in the Official / Local Language shall be disqualified.
Important Points for RBI Assistant LPT:
- LPT is mandatory. No exemption of any sort will be given to any candidate from appearing in LPT, which will be conducted at the respective offices of the Bank.
- Final Selection will depend, on the performance in the online test, qualifying in LPT, Medical fitness, verification of certificates, Biometric Data, etc. to the Bank’s satisfaction. The decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final.
- Biometric verification and LPT are qualifying in nature and the final selection will only be based on performance in the main online examination.
RBI Assistant Syllabus Topics
For each section/subject, the RBI Assistant Syllabus Topics have been listed. Use them for your reference.
(Please note that any additions or deletions in the topics will be updated after confirmation from the official notification)
RBI Assistant Quantitative Aptitude(Quant) Syllabus
|Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus Topics|
|1||Time & Distance Concept|
|2||Time & Work|
|4||Simple & Compound interest|
|5||Train and boat problems|
|9||Permutation & Combination|
|10||Pipes & cisterns|
Check RBI Assistant Exam Pattern
RBI Assistant General Awareness Syllabus
|General Awareness( GA Syllabus)|
|1||Current World News|
|2||Current India News|
|3||Concepts of Geography|
|4||Concepts of History|
RBI Assistant Reasoning Syllabus
|4||Odd one out|
|7||Directions based concept|
RBI Assistant English Language Syllabus
Click here to Check RBI Assistant Notification 2021
RBI Assistant LPT Languages
The Office wise LPT local language/s is/are as follows:
|• Ahmedabad – Gujarati|
|• Bengaluru – Kannada|
|• Bhopal – Hindi|
|• Bhubaneswar – Oriya|
|• Chandigarh – Punjabi / Hindi|
|• Chennai – Tamil|
|• Guwahati – Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo / Mizo|
|• Hyderabad – Telugu|
|• Jaipur – Hindi|
|• Jammu – Urdu / Hindi / Kashmiri|
|• Kanpur & Lucknow – Hindi|
|• Kolkata – Bengali / Nepali|
|• Mumbai – Marathi / Konkani|
|• Nagpur – Marathi / Hindi|
|• New Delhi – Hindi|
|• Patna – Hindi / Maithili|
|• Thiruvananthapuram – Malayalam|
Important Points for RBI Assistant Syllabus 2021
- It is for the aspirants to be through with the syllabus topics to sort their priorities during preparation.
- The syllabus will always be a guide to the candidates while they are going through the previous year’s papers to confirm the presence of the same topics or questions in the current year’s syllabus.
- Also, the topics listed will cover all difficulty levels possible for the exam, which can be determined as per the trend of the exam.
- The selection process requires the candidates to be qualified in all the stages of the exam, that is the prelims, mains as well as the Language Proficiency Test/LPT.
- Note that LPT is qualifying in nature and the final selection will be made based on Mains online exam of RBI Assistant 2021.