Radboud Scholarship for International Students: Applications are hereby requested from international students for a scholarship award for the next academic session to study in Radboud University, Netherlands. The Radboud University Scholarship Programme offers selected prospective non-EEA applicants who are highly talented the opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue a complete English-taught Master’s degree programme at Radboud University.
The Scholarship Programme is very competitive and is only intended for talented students with outstanding study results highly motivated to undergo a Master’s degree programme at Radboud University.
The Radboud Scholarship Programme offers a selected number of talented prospective non-EEA students the opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue a complete English-taught Master’s degree programme at Radboud University.
Details OF Radboud Scholarship for International Students 2022:
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Radboud University, Netherlands
Host Institution(s): Radboud University, Netherlands
Scholarship Worth: €10,502
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Type: Part Scholarship
Study level: Master’s Level
Deadline: 28 February 2022 (annual)
Nationality: EU/ International students.
Benefits of the Radboud Scholarship in the Netherlands 2022:
- The tuition fee differs depending upon the Programme, you wish to enroll yourselves.
- The tuition fee of only €2,209 instead of €16,000 is paid.
- For Non-EU/EEA applicants, who tuition fee is paid at first but it is based on the policy of refundable.
- Students of all nationalities are encouraged to work right after their studies.
- It covers health and liability insurance.
- It covers visa costs.
- It also covers Residence Permit.
Eligibility Criteria of Radboud Scholarship in Netherlands 2022:
- Candidates must hold non- EU/EEA passports.
- Candidates must not be eligible for getting the lower EEA tuition fee.
- Candidates should possess a bachelor’s degree from a university that lies outside the Netherlands.
- Candidates must not have previous education achieved in the Netherlands.
- The candidate must meet the English language proficiency requirement for the master s program.
- Candidates must be able to fully admit to the master’s Programme starting from 1st September 2022.
- Candidates should be able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a Netherlands visa.
- Candidates must enroll themselves as full-time students for the respective Programme.
How to Apply for the Radboud Scholarship in the Netherlands 2022?
- The applicants have to apply online.
- The applicants have to go to ” study programmers” and choose the category of “add new enrollment application.”
- Select Radboud University as your educational institution.
- Select Wo bachelor as the type of Programme you wish to study.
- Select premaster category and ensure that you have enrolled for the academic year 2022.
- Applicants must complete the digital questionnaire.
- Applicants must follow and complete the To Do list.
- After completion of the application, candidates will receive the student card and proof of their enrolment.
Documents Required for the Radboud Scholarship in Europe:
- Academic transcripts.
- Passport details.
- Detailed CV or resume.
- Letter of motivation.
- Two letters of reference.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.ru.nl/english/education/master’s-programmes/financial-matters/scholarships-grants/read_more/rsprogramme/