KPSC Beat Officer Recruitment 2022
KPSC Beat Officer Recruitment 2022: Kerela Public Service Commission (KPSC) has invited eligible candidates for the Special Recruitment for ST from Tribal Communities to fill 500 vacancies of Beat Officer posts in the Kerala Forest Department. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Kerala Beat Officer Recruitment 2022 from the direct link below on or before 18th May 2022. For more details about the vacancies like educational qualification, experience, selection criteria, and other details, go through the information provided in the article below.
KPSC Recruitment 2022- Overview
Kerela Public Service Commission (KPSC) has announced to recruit eligible candidates for the post of Beat Officers in the Forest Department through the Special Recruitment Drive for ST- Tribal Community. For more details, have a look at the below table.
|Exam Name||Kerela Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Category Number||Cat no: 92/2022, 93/2022|
|Job Category||Kerala Govt. Jobs|
|Starting Date To Apply||18th April 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||18th May 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Salary||Rs. 20000 – 45800/-|
Kerala PSC Beat Officer Notification 2022
Kerala Public Service Commission has announced 500 vacancies for Beat Officer posts for ST-Tribal Community through official notifications on its official website @keralapsc.gov.in The notification against Category No. 92/2022 & 93/2022 for Beat Officer posts for Kerala Forest Department. The direct link to the detailed advertisement has been provided here.
|92/2022||Click to Download|
|93/2022||Click to Download|
KPSC Beat Officer Vacancy 2022
Kerala Public Service Commission has announced 500 vacancies for Beat officer posts through Category No. 92/2022 to 93/2022 which has been distributed district-wise as per the manner tabulated below-
|Districts||Vacancy (92/2022)||Vacancy (93/2022)|
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2022- Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible to apply for Kerala PSC Beat Officer posts, the candidates must hold the required eligibility criteria which is minimally required.
|Education Qualification||The candidates must have passed the SSLC equivalent, SSLC Courses completed or equivalent|
|Age Limit||18 to 41 years|
Kerala PSC Beat Officer Apply Online
Below is the direct link to apply online for the Kerala PSC Beat Officer Recruitment 2022. The online application forms will be accepted by 18th May 2022, therefore the interested and eligible candidates are advised to apply much before registration close.
How To Apply For Kerala PSC Recruitment 2022?
The candidates will have to apply only through the online mode.
- Click on the link that is given above or visit the official website @keralapsc.gov.in
- The first step is to register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION as per the post.
- Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password.
- Upon logging in with their User-ID and password, the candidates will be required to fill up the personal, educational qualification details and other details.
- After that upload your photograph and Signature.
- No application fee is required.
- After furnishing the details, and uploading the necessary documents the candidates shall submit the application form online.
- Save and take a printout of the application form for future purposes.