IBPS Clerk Score Card 2021
IBPS Clerk Score Card 2021: The scorecard for the prelims exam will be issued by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on its official website. The IBPS Clerk Score Card is expected in the 02nd week of January 2022. We have provided the direct link to check IBPS Clerk Scorecard which will be activated as soon as the IBPS Clerk Score Card 2021 is released @ibps.in.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Score Card 2021
The IBPS Clerk Prelims Score Card comprises the marks scored by the candidates in the prelims exam. The IBPS Clerk cut-off is released with the scorecard to help them tally their marks with the cut off of the exam. Hence, the marks document is important for candidates to check if they have met the minimum qualifying marks and attained the qualifying marks for the Mains Exam.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Score Card Link 2021
Here is the direct link to check and download your IBPS Clerk preliminary score card for IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam that will be released on the IBPS official website @ibps.in. Candidates are suggested to bookmark this page to get notified whenever the IBPS Clerk Score Card 2021 is released. The IBPS Clerk score card is expected to be released in the 02nd week of January 2022.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2021- Click to check
How to Check IBPS Clerk Scorecard 2021?
To Check IBPS Clerk Scorecard 2021, candidates can follow the steps given below. Following that, candidates can also use the information given related to using the scorecard.
- Click on the Direct Active link provided above or visit the official website @ibps.in.
- Enter your Registration number/ Roll number and date of birth/ password.
- Click on submit and a new page will appear with the downloaded Score Card.
- Click Save to download the Official IBPS Clerk Score Card 2021
- Also, print the IBPS Clerk score card for future reference.
Check IBPS Clerk Cut Off
IBPS Clerk Prelims Score Card 2021 – Important Points
Candidates must note the following important points related to the IBPS Clerk Scorecard:
- IBPS Clerk Scorecard holds importance in the sense that it is an insight for the candidates to know their performance in the exam.
- The scores of each section from the exam will be mentioned so that candidates can check their evaluate their conduct, especially their scope of improvement topics.
- The scorecard must be preserved by the candidates for their future reference.
Details derived from IBPS Clerk Prelims Score Card 2021
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- State/ Union Territory Applied for
- Details of the Scores Obtained
- Marks obtained in each section
- Cut off Marks (As per the category) for each Subject
IBPS Clerk Score Card 2021 – Selection Process
IBPS Clerk Selection process involves the qualification of the prelims as well as the mains exam.
- A point to note here is that the prelims exam marks will not be considered for the final selection as IBPS Clerk.
- The Mains exam is considered most important to check the final selection.
- IBPS Clerk normalization takes place at every stage of the exam. Normalization is used to convert all marks into a standardized format to make it fair for all candidates appearing for the exam.
- Use IBPS Clerk Scorecard to analyze your performance.
Check IBPS Clerk Salary 2021