IBPS Clerk Admit card 2021
IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2021: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts the IBPS clerk recruitment process every year. This year also the IBPS Clerk Notification has been released on 06th October 2021 @ibps.in. The last date to apply online for the IBPS Clerk exam 2021 was 27th October 2021. The IBPS Clerk Admit Card for prelims is expected in November/ December 2021. The candidates can bookmark this page to get notified whenever the IBPS Clerk admit card is released.
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021 – Important Dates
|IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021|
|PET Call Letter||November 2021|
|Pre Examination Training||November 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card||November/December 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Exam Date 2021 (Prelims)||December 2021|
|Result of IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam||December 2021/ January 2022|
IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2021
The candidates can find the direct link to download the IBPS Clerk Admit card 2021 here once it is released on the official website @ibps.in. The candidates can bookmark this page to get notified whenever the IBPS Clerk Prelims admit card is released.
IBPS Clerk Previous Year Question Paper
How to Download IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021?
The candidates can follow the steps below to download the IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2021.
- Click on the link provided or visit the official website
- As the new page opens, you will have to enter your “Registration ID” and “Date of Birth/Password”
- Enter the Captcha
- Click the Login button
- As the document appears on the screen, click the download button to save the IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021 for your future reference.
- Now take a printout of the IBPS admit card for future reference.
Check IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2021
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern|
|Sections||No. of questions||Total marks||Time duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Total||100||100||60 minutes/ 1 hour|
Note: Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing minimum cut-off marks decided by IBPS. An adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements are shortlisted for Online Main Examination.
Note for IBPS Clerk Admit Card & Exam
- Candidates must check their exam date as soon as they get IBPS Clerk prelims Admit Card 2021
- Also, check your venue for the exam.
- For the mains exam, candidates must note that the exam is qualifying/ scoring in nature. Even then, one has to score more than or equal to qualifying marks in each section.
- With all the preparation mode on, candidates may also go through the pattern from the table below. It shows the distribution of questions and marks for each section of the IBPS Clerk Exam.
Click here to check IBPS Clerk Salary Structure
Documents to carry with your IBPS Clerk Prelims Call Letter
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card having the same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of a mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
Check IBPS Clerk Cut-Off
After Downloading the Admit Card 2021
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address and exam date
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority
- Carry an Identity proof on the date of the exam with clear Signature and Photograph
Click Here For IBPS Clerk Result
How to correct errors in IBPS Clerk admit card 2021?
After downloading the admit card, candidates are advised to check the details carefully. In case they find any mistake in detail, they should immediately report the same to the examination authority for correction.
- The Exam Centers will be mentioned on the IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2021.
- Please note that the IBPS does not allow any change in the allotted exam centre.
- The centre is already chosen as per the convenience of the candidate as per the information available in the application form. Therefore, the request for a change in the centres will not be entertained.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2021 FAQs
Q. Will, I get the hard copy of the IBPS Clerk admit card?
Ans. No, the hard copy of the IBPS Clerk admit card will not be sent to any candidates as it will be downloaded online only.
Q. When will the IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2021 release?
Ans. IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card will be released in November/December, 2021 tentatively.
Q. Can I change my exam centre?
Ans. The exam centre cannot be changed once the final submission of the application form is done.
Q. Can I show the digital copy of the IBPS Clerk admit card 2021?
Ans. No, a digital copy of the IBPS Clerk admit card is not allowed. Candidates are required to show the original copy only.