ESIC Recruitment 2021-22
ESIC Recruitment 2021-22: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released an official notification inviting online applications for the posts of Upper Division Clerk or Clerk-Cashier, Multi Tasking Staff & Stenographer. A total of 3847 vacancies have been announced under ESIC Recruitment 2022. The interested candidates must go through the region-wise detailed notification before applying for the 3847 posts. Check the below article for more details regarding ESIC recruitment 2021-22.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|ESIC Recruitment 2022|
|Organization Name||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Posts||Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer and Multi tasking staff|
|Official Notification Release||28th December 2021|
|Online Application Starts||15th January 2022|
|Last Date to apply online||15th February 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Test/Direct Recruitment|
ESIC Notification 2021-22 for UDC, MTS & Steno
ESIC has released the official and detailed notification for the recruitment of Upper Division Clerk or Clerk-Cashier, MTS & Stenographer posts and the candidates can apply online for the 3847 posts from the official website under ESIC Recruitment 2021-22. The submission of online applications will start from 15th January 2022. The last date to apply online for ESIC Recruitment 2022 is 15th February 2022.
The candidates applying for different regions can download the region-wise Notifications from the particular website or click here
ESIC Vacancy 2021-22 for UDC, MTS & Steno
A total of 3847 vacancies have been released for UDC & Stenographer posts. Once the official notification is out, we have updated the category-wise breakdown of the vacancy for ESIC Recruitment 2021 here.
ESIC Online Application Link
The ESIC online application submission will start on 15th January 2022. The last date for submission of online application for ESIC Recruitment 2021-22 is 15th February 2022. The detailed notification is released for the post of Upper Division Clerk/Clerk-Cashier and Stenographer posts have already been released. Apply before the last date to avoid the last-minute rush.
How to Apply for ESIC Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the official website of Employees State Insurance Corporation @esic.nic.in
- Search for the “Recruitment” tab on the home page.
- Under the Recruitment Tab, you will see the notifications for the posts released by ESIC.
- Select the notification for your desired post.
- You will be redirected to the registration page, now you have to fill in the required details there such as Name, Contact details, etc.
- To validate your registration process an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile no., you just have to fill that OTP on the ESIC portal.
- After confirming the registration process, you will be able to fill the application form. Here you have to fill in the required details and have to upload the required documents as well.
- To complete your application process, candidates have to pay their application fees.
- After completing the application process, candidates have to download the application form and also have to need to take a printout of the application form for the further examination process.
ESIC Application Fee
|SC/ST/PWD/Departmental Candidates/ Female/ Ex-serviceman||Rs.250/-|
|All other categories||Rs. 500/-|
ESIC Eligibility Criteria
For Upper Division Clerk/ Clerk-Cashier
- The candidate should hold a degree from a recognised University or equivalent.
- He/she should have a working knowledge of computers including the use of Office suites and databases.
For Stenographer Posts
The candidates should be 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University
For Multi-Tasking Posts
The candidates must Matriculation or equivalent pass from a recognized university & board.
- Dictation : 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute.
- Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (Only on the computer).
Age Limit (as on 15.02.2022)
The candidate should be of the age limit shown below to be eligible to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2021.
|Category||Age Limit (in years)|
|UCD & Steno||18 – 27|
|MTS||28 – 25|
ESCI Selection Process
For Upper Division Clerk/ Clerk-Cashier Posts
The selection of the eligible candidates for the post of UDC will be done through the following parameters:
- 75% by direct recruitment by written examination.
- 15% by promotion on the basis of seniority cum fitness.
- 10% by Limited Departmental Competitive Examination
For Multi-Tasking Staff
The candidates have to appear for the written test and the mains exam for the MTS posts.
For Stenographer Posts
The direct recruitment process will be conducted to select the eligible candidates for the post of Stenographer.
ESIC Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern For Upper Division Clerk/Clerk-Cashier Posts
Here is the exam pattern as per the previous year notification. Any changes in the exam pattern will be updated here.
Phase-1 Prelims Exam
|S. No.||Name of the Test (ObjectiveTests)||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration||Medium|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||1 hour||Bilingual|
Phase-2 Mains Exam
|S. No.||Name of the Test (Objective Tests)||No. of questions.||Max.Marks||Duration||Medium|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||2 hours||Bilingual|
Phase-3 Computer Skill Test
|S.No.||Description of Test||Marks||TotalMarks||Duration|
|1||Preparation of 02 PowerPoints Slides||10||50 marks||30
|2||Typing matter on MS Word with formatting||20|
|3||Preparation of Table on MS Excel with use of formulae||20|
Check the detailed ESIC Stenographer, MTS and Upper Division Clerk Syllabus and Exam Pattern by clicking on the button below.
ESIC Salary Structure
|Upper Division Clerk and Stenographer||Level – 4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100)|
|MTS||Level – 1 (Rs. 18,000-56,900)|
ESIC Recruitment 2021 FAQs
Q. When will ESIC online application submission start?
Ans. ESIC online applications are to commence from 15th January 2022.
Q. When is the last date for ESIC online registration?
Ans. The ESIC online registration ends on 15th February 2022.
Q. What is the salary of the ESIC Upper Division Clerk?
Ans. The UDC will be paid with a Level-4 pay scale (Rs. 25,500-81,100)
Q. How many vacancies have been announced for ESIC Recruitment 2021?
Ans. A total of 3847 vacancies have been announced under ESIC Recruitment 2022.
Q. What are the posts released under ESIC Recruitment 2021?
Ans. ESIC Recruitment is to be done for the posts of UDC, MTS and steno posts.