Max Planck Summer Internship 2022 in Germany is an outstanding opportunity for the students to experience a professional environment for work and it serves as a splendid headstart for a better future. The Max Planck internship 2022 aims at making the students well versed and more knowledgeable about theoretical studies by providing them the platform where the student can practically implement their learned skills. The fully-funded internship for international students is a golden opportunity to excel in a multifarious way. One of them is that the Max Planck interns are given chance to join labs at the Max Planck Institute of Neurobiology for free. The other one is that the talented students are being supervised by world-class mentors and kab attendants who help them to broaden their understanding and learning.
Apply For Max Planck Summer Internship Program in Germany 2022. The Summer Internship Program provides the opportunity for highly motivated undergraduate students to join one of the labs at the Max Plank Institute for Neurobiology and the Max Plank Institute for Biochemistry The program will allow you to become familiar with different scientific approaches and laboratory methods. The aim of the internship program is to provide excellent students with a broad range of research experiences and knowledge to promote them early on in their career.
One of the major constraints that international students face when they come to Germany for study or internship is the language problem. However, in this case, the students will be having an edge because, at both collaborative institutes, the working language world be English. Apart from all the practical and financial benefits, the most precious thing is the cultural experience as well as the natural experience of the institute’s vicinity. Both institutes are located door-to-door at the life Science Campus Martinsried which is situated at the outskirts of Munich. The area is near the mesmerizing and majestic Bavarian Alps. All these attractions are more than enough for a potential candidate to apply for a MaxSIP 2022 in Germany and to strive for a better future.
Max Planck Summer Internship Description
The Max Planck Summer Internship Program allows highly motivated undergraduate students to work in one of the labs at the Max Planck Institutes of Neurobiology (the future Max Planck Institute for Biological Intelligence) and Biochemistry. The program will introduce you to various scientific techniques and laboratory methodologies. The Max Planck internship program’s goal is to give great students diverse research experiences and expertise to advance them early in their careers.
Organized by: Max Planck Society
Application Start Date: January 1, 2022
Registration Deadline: February 10, 2022
Application Deadline: February 15, 2022
Result Notification: End March 2022
Internship Duration: Mid June to end September 2022 (10 weeks)
Host Institutes: Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry & Max Planck Institute of Neurobiology
Benefits of Max Planck Internship in 2022:
The trainees will be supplied with a month-to-month gratuity of approx 800 Euros.
The lodging of the interns will certainly be covered.
Travel expenses of the interns will certainly be compensated through the Max Planck internship grants.
Eligibility Criteria of Max Planck Summer Internship in Germany 2022:
- All international undergraduates can apply.
- The undergraduates must be getting training or education in related fields such as Biology, chemistry, bioinformatics, biophysics, neuroscience, etc.
- The bachelor’s and master’s students must have some research experience during their studies.
- The applicants are required to be enrolled in university during internship time.
- If the students have completed their degree, the degree must be completed in 2022.
- Students will be evaluated and selected by the program committee based on their grades, research experience, CV, motivation letter, and reference letter.
- There are a limited number of internships available.
- Host labs will conduct Skype, Zoom, or other methods interviews with pre-selected students interested in working in their labs.
How to Apply for Max Planck Summer Internship in Germany 2022?
- The applicants have to get themselves registered online.
- The applicants have to log in to the MaxSIP application portal and invite at least two referees.
- The applicants have to choose any three research groups from the given list.
- The applicants are not required to contact the lab heads directly.
- Provide all your relevant documents and submit your application through the portal before the deadline.
Required Documents for Max Planck Summer Internship 2022:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Academic Transcripts
- Degree certificate (if applicable)
- Provisional transcripts
- Letter of recommendation
- Letter of motivation
- A language certificate (IELTS or TOEFL).
Register from here
Invite your referee:
- Applicants need to name and invite one referee through the online application platform.
- We recommend that you personally contact your referee before triggering the email invitation. Please keep in mind that applications lacking the letter of reference after the deadline for submission are incomplete and cannot be processed any further. Please ensure that the referee submits the letter of recommendation before the deadline.
- You will receive an automatic confirmation email, once your referee has submitted the letter of recommendation.
Fill out the application form: The application form contains seven tabs enabling you to enter all required information and to upload corresponding documents for your application.
Upload the documents:
- Uploads have a size restriction of 4 MB each.
- The following file types are accepted: pdf, jpg and png.
- We recommend you to scan documents with 300dpi.
- If a document consists of more than one page, please combine these pages into a single PDF document.
Submit the application: Once you have completed your application, please press the blue Submit button to formally submit your application to the MaxSIP. Submission of your application is only possible if your referee has been invited and all required fields (marked with a red asterisk) in Tab 1 to Tab 7 are filled out.